– The Studies Group Is responsible for the 10 week study courses in the fall and winter, and the 8 week courses in the spring.
– We gather topics from members, other groups, and past successful courses.
– We write and/ or edit descriptions, and suggest possible topics for participants.
– We find members who are willing to moderate the courses and arrange a timetable that suits all.
– Our job is to keep study topics fresh and interesting, and to make sure the Groups are well run and enjoyable for all participants.