Since SLR is a member-run organization, we rely totally on the ideas, skills and donated time of our volunteers to help us grow and flourish.
If you would like to volunteer for a few hours (we often need help for such events as Program Previews and Open Houses), for a committee, as a member of the executive, or in any capacity whatsoever, please leave a message at 519-438-3525 and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. They will be able to tell you what opportunities exist, what is involved and who to specifically contact.
Check here periodically to see what new opportunities are available!
Currently (Fall 2019) we are looking for members for the following positions:
- Vice President for the 2019-2020 year (Contact Lynn Hamilton, email@example.com)
and the following committees (contact chairs for information):
- Curriculum Committee A (Chair: Susan Pepper, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Curriculum Committee B (Chair: Ron Coristine, email@example.com)
- Marketing and Communications (Chair: Susan Booth, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Social (Chair: Diana Lloyd, email@example.com)
Choose a Committee below to see Description: